Monday, April 12, 2010

Two weeks in and still afloat...


I am participating in the 40 Day Challenge at Yoga Yoga and have committed to practing yoga everyday for 40 days! I will be posting my journal blogs that I am writing for Yoga Yoga here on my blog as well. This is my journal blog for this past week:

This was a rough week at sea...or so it felt. I began to make excuses for why I could not practice on certain days and found it almost impossible to practice at home with all of the distractions. So, first, I made myself go to classes in studio where I could rely on a teacher to help guide my practice. It really helps to have someone holding you accountable for the commitment you make when you step on your mat. I would advise everyone participating in this 40 day challenge to find someone that you trust to hold you accountable for your personal commitment. And then just do it!

SR