Monday, January 14, 2013

New Year Detox and Yoga Series




With the beginning of a new year, comes a natural tendency towards renewal and resolution. For this very reason, I am offering my community of students a Detox Yoga Series on Saturday mornings at Pure Light Chiropractic for a discounted rate of $70. The classes will begin this Saturday, January 19th at 10:30am and continue every Saturday through February 9th.  

As I am teaching this series, I will be participating in a community wide detox based on Dr. Joshi's Holistic Detox. On Wednesday, January 16th at 6pm, Dr. Laine Morales and I are hosting a free New Year's Detox Class at Pure Light for anyone who wants information on this safe and accessible detox plan. If you would like to join in on the community wide detox or the yoga series (or both!)  please let me know.  This way I can save a spot for you in the yoga class and add you to the email list.  I will be sending out an email each week of the detox to stay connected with everyone and encourage commitment and self love.

Love always,

Sandi