Monday, March 22, 2010

40 Day Challenge

Yoga Yoga is encouarging their students to commit to a 40 day yoga challenge, starting April 1. I have committed to resume my daily practice, practicing yoga for at least 30 miniutes a day. Whether in a public class or privatly at home, I will meet myself on my mat everyday and practice. Yoga Yoga has asked to follow the progress of my commitment with weekly updates. I will be posting the same weekly updates
here on my blog, so you can learn more about the benefits and challenges of a daily practice.
I hope you all had a great SXSW. There was not an active yoga scene during SXSW, which is why I never posted more classes. Now that it is over, it's time to settle back into the weekly routine. So, I hope to see you guys this week in class. Maybe even at the donation based Moon Salutations class I am teaching at Sacred Streams on Sunday 2:30-4pm:)
SR